Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stand on The Right Side (SoTRS) Avatar

Avatar I Stand on The Right Side (my own creation)

About one month before Indonesian Presidential Election (9 July 2014) ... many people start using avatar like shown above to show their support to candidate number #2 Mr. Joko Widodo and Mr. Jusuf Kalla. Number two (#2) is the result of the draw serial number of Mr. Joko Widodo and Mr. Jusuf Kalla (Jokowi-JK) which ia held by Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) on 1 June 2014. In the same place, after took the draw and knew the result, Mr. Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said about that number: "Indonesia in harmony and balance" and he invited people in Indonesia the choose number #2.

After that ... people who support candidate number #2 started to campaign and share about their choice (to the potential candidate) through many ways. One of the most popular way is using avatar which contain this words: I Stand On The Right Side.

Joko Anwar and Ernest Prakasa mentioned as the person who initiated the use this avatar. After that, many people started to use as their display picture, especially for the Jokowi followers. Some of them try to make some variation, with the same purpose, like i did and shown on my Facebook account yesterday.

How about the other candidate (#1)? I found the similar avatar, with different message of course, who came from candidate number #1 follower, which is shown on this picture:

Avatar about candidate #1

For me ... who support candidate #2, the real avatar with the strong effect still the first avatar (which shown above using my cute picture) ... because i believe that I STAND ON THE RIGHT SIDE ... I choose NUMBER TWO  candidate ... and I hope Jokowi-JK will be a winner on 2014 Indonesian Presidential Election.

Are you on the RIGHT SIDE like me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rutinitas Rumah Sakit dan Insight "You'll Never Walk Alone" Mengisi Soreku yang Syahdu ...

  Ilustrrasi rumah sakit (Source: www.wphealthcarenews.com) Di tengah suasana sore yang syahdu setelah diguyur hujan deras bercampur angin y...